App: 3 Grams LiteWeight
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.rizbit.uk
We do not require account creation for this app. As such we will not upload nor store any of your account related personal information.
iPhone and iPad (iOS):
Google Play Store:
3 Grams LiteWeight on the Google Play Store can show AdMob ads which works with a large network of ad providers. It can also offer in app purchases and push notifications. As such the following data may be accessed, uploaded and shared with relevant third parties to provide app functionality and a better ad experience:
- IP Address – This can be used to determine your approximate location
- Non user related Crash Logs and Diagnostic – Shared with AdMob to help improve their SDK and for advertising and analytics purposes.
- User related performance data – Such as app launch time and energy usage, which maybe used for advertising and to improve features.
- Device ID – such as Advertising ID for third party advertising and analytics and unique device identifyer for app related features. This data will also be shared with Google Firebase to allow us to send you marketing and developer Push Notifications. Please note you can opt out of receiving push notifications using the system settings on your device.
- Advertising Data – We can share with AdMob which advertisements you have seen for analytics and service improvement.
- Ad interactions – Such as taps and videos views to improve the service offered by AdMob
- Firebase installation ID – This is generated once when you install the app, it is non personal and is not associated with any specific user or device. We do not store this data, it is shared with Google Firebase to allow us to send you marketing and developer Push Notifications.
- Cookies – Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory. This app does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
The app can also show our own in house ads and also ads from third party providers. You can disable ads by purchasing the appropriate in app purchase.
Also as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
AdMob can use your data to show you ads that are more personalized and relevant to you. This requires your consent and you are able to opt out and thus will be shown only non-personalized ads. For more information regarding AdMob, its vendors and their respective privacy policies please review the GDPR consent form shown when you run the app for the first time.
Other Android Platforms:
On Android platform we will determine / read your device ID, make and model in order to optimize screen size as appropriate and enable / disable device specific features. This information however will be used locally on your device and is not uploaded to our server nor shared with other third parties.
We do not require any tracking data.
The free version will show our own in house ads and also ads from third party providers. You can disable ads by purchasing the appropriate in app purchase (if available). Our ads do not upload any data for personalization.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do the necessary actions.
Delete Data Request
We do not store any of your data on our servers however you can request to delete data associated with your Google account by visiting My Activity. If you choose to delete your account, Google will delete all the personal data in your account. You can also turn off personalized ads via Ad Settings in your Google account (if available).
You have the right to request that we delete your FCM (Firebase Cloud Messaging) ID, which is used for sending push notifications to your device. If you would like to request the deletion of your FCM ID, please contact us through through our website. We will honor your request and request to delete your FCM ID from Google’s servers. Please note that deleting your FCM ID will prevent us from sending push notifications to your device. If you want to continue receiving push notifications, you will need to provide a new FCM ID for your device, this can be achieved by uninstalling fully and then re-installing the app.
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Contact information