Plus500 CFD Trading Platform Review & Information
** Premium Affiliate **
- Plus500 UK Ltd is based in London ,UK.
- Plus500 UK LTD is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority , Plus500 CY LTD is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission. , Plus500 AU LTD is regulated by Australian Securities and investments Commission – Australia only.
- Provides CFDs (contracts for difference), Indices, Commodities, Stocks and Exchange Traded Fund (ETF).
- Large number of tradable instruments.
- Tight spreads starting from 2 pips.
- Trade using multiple devices like tablets, desktop PC, android app.
- Use a real or demo account.
- You cannot lose more than your trading account balance.
- No charge any commissions on trades executed, just fees.
- The withdrawal process is not complicated.
- 24/4 email based customer support with response time of less than 1 hour.
- Affiliate scheme so you can refer others and make money.
- Please note Plus500 do not offer accounts to US residents.
- Increased leverage magnifies both profits and losses
- If you forget to set a ‘close at loss’ you could possibly incur a very large loss.
- CFDs are not suitable for long terms investors.
- You need to keep a good eye on your open positions, to make adjustments as necessary as otherwise where necessary Plus500 has the right to make a Margin call.
- No live chat.
With so many companies now offering trading, binary options and Forex you can easily get confused, misled or even scammed. But with Plus500 there are no gimmicks it is what it is and you can test the platform out fully using the free demo account where you can open new trades, use the analytical tools and indicators as though you were really trading! They are one of the top CFD providers online and have been providing the service since 2008 so you know its a reputable company.
Once you are happy with the platform and want to move on open up a real money account. All accounts have to be verified by supplying valid documents so you can prove you are eligible and over 18, but once that is done you are ready to go.
They allow you to make deposits of a minimum using credit card, Paypal, Skrill or Bank transfer so you have many options to help you to get started.
The new app design of the platform is even more easy to navigate and it is not cluttered. You can see what is going, and use the different time frames to see the position of the instrument over a year or more. I found opening positions, making deposits and making withdrawals quite easy and fast. I did find I was forever checking the open positions on my phone app version. If you use a broker they would monitor for you and charge a fee, but using the app you can cut this cost and even watch the positions while in bed. If the trade starts going wrong you can close the position in one click from the platform. If you are not a browser fan then you can also download the desktop version.
Plus500 offer new users a welcome bonus and a deposit bonus. Find out more here (T&Cs apply)
Here are some live positions you can trade with once you have your account activated:
Read their full risk disclosure here